Monday, May 9, 2011
Menu for the Week. May 9-14
With a budget of around $60, I am going to make 5 delicious, well-rounded dinners. Usually, dinner from the night before becomes lunch the following day. We also have one night of "leftovers".
Monday, May 9
Chicken-Bacon-Avocado Paninis
Fresh Fruit Salad
Tuesday, May 10
Southwestern Egg Rolls (using leftover black beans and chicken from Saturday!!)
Mexican Caesar Salad
Wednesday, May 11
Spaghetti with Sausage in Homemade Sauce
Caesar Salad
Garlic Toast
Thursday, May 12
Grilled Shrimp Quesadillas
Chips, Salsa, Homemade Guacamole
Friday, May 13
Pizza
Breadsticks (using the $3.75 Digiorno pizza pack from last week)
Green Salad
Saturday, May 14
Leftovers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Frugal Momma's Famous Budget Black Beans I love this recipe. I love this recipe so much I give it to everyone I know. I think I've e...
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * Thinking back on the date September 12, 2012 stirs many deep feelings inside ...
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * So, it's no secret that I'm in love with dollar store cookie sheets. Yo...
-
I'm sorry he's loud. I know. We're working on it. He may not have heard your words of venom, but the glare on your face said i...
-
I love Christmas. It's possible that Christmas music begins at or around Halloween in my home. I love the Christmas cookies, the Chris...
-
I’ve sat down to write this post numerous times over the last month. But, I wasn’t feeling very joyful—quite the opposite actually—...
-
I am among a rare group of "native" San Diegans. Unlike permanent snow birds, I was born and raised right here in ...
-
This is a test of my new site
-
Like most of America, one of my go-to quick fix meals is spaghetti or pasta of some kind. But, truth be told, by the time I get the water b...
-
Follow Me On Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter I love homeschooling. I really, really do. We have chosen to homeschool our kids f...

No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!