Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Heartsy Deals of the Day
How cute are these notecards? Super cute, if you ask me. I love Heartsy. I'm so glad Etsy finally put together a daily deal website. They have about 10 deals available each day, from soaps to handmade cards to jewelry. One of today's Heartsy deals includes these adorable cards (along with anything else in this individual's shop) for just $8 for a $21 credit. And, when you purchase your first deal, you will get a $5 credit to use on your next deal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is a test of my new site
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * Thinking back on the date September 12, 2012 stirs many deep feelings inside ...
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * So, it's no secret that I'm in love with dollar store cookie sheets. Yo...
-
Follow Me On Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter I love homeschooling. I really, really do. We have chosen to homeschool our kids f...
-
1. I played baseball as a pitcher until high school. I even got to throw out the First Pitch at a Major League Baseball game. 2. I...
-
The first restaurant my now-husband ever took me to was over Labor Day weekend 2003, a little Italian cafe in Northern California. I have...
-
I'm a sensitive person. I always have been. I once had to sell candy bars for my elementary school sports team. I took my box 'o can...
-
Junior celebrated his second birthday this week. It was so exciting that he could hear us singing to him. His "ears" (c...
-
You know when you go to your favorite restaurant, and you know exactly what you're going to order? You get your taste buds all ...
-
It's almost inevitable...try to find recipes for budget friendly meals, and you're immediately bombarded with more bean and ri...

No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!