Monday, June 13, 2011

Target Price Matches...6/12-6/18

I am going to price match the following items at Target, which I will combine with coupons to get the best deals possible.

From Walgreens
Crunch Bars $0.39
  • Buy 2, and use $0.50 off 2 Crunch Bars AND Buy 2, Get 1 Free. 
  • Acceptance of a $ off and B2G1 Coupon in the same transaction varies by store. 
  • If I am only able to use 1 coupon, I will use the B2G1, and get 3 Crunch Bars for $0.78. If I can use both coupons, I will get 3 Crunch Bars for $0.28 total.
  • Note: Target just updated their coupon policy to state that no $ off coupons can be used in conjunction with B1G1 items.

Bayer Advanced Aspirin $3
  • Use $2 Manufacturer's Coupon from 6/12 Newspaper.
  • Pay $1, send in rebate for $1 with coupon from 6/12 Newspaper. Final Price-FREE.
  • You can get overage for this at Walgreens or Rite Aid, but since I'm not very close to either store, it makes more sense for me to just do it at Target.

From Safeway
Danimals Yogurt $1.99
  • Use $1/1 Manufacturer's coupon in last week's paper. Some areas got $0.50/1.
  • Use $1/1 Target Coupon on Target.com.
  • Final Price-As low as FREE.

Remember Target's Price Match Policy
  • They will only price match when an actual PRICE is indicated. This does not include Buy 1, Get 1 deals, or % off deals, or when the price includes store coupons being used. 
  • They will not price match the Rewards given by CVS, Rite Aid, or Walgreens.

Other Items I Plan To Get
  • Mead Early Learning Flash Cards $1.74
  • Nexcare Bandages $1.87
    • Use $1 Target Coupon (printed out from register)
    • Use $0.55 Manufacturer's Coupon from newspaper
    • Final Price $0.32
  • I purchased a Merona T-shirt on clearance for $4 today. Using the $2/1 Women's Top coupon from my Target Mobile Coupons, I only paid $2. I might see if there are any other good deals on shirts.
  • Kandoo Wipes $1.47

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

Popular Posts