Saturday, September 3, 2011

New Target Coupons!

There are some new Target coupons you may want to check out...

$2/1 Circo Apparel Item
I saw some summer Circo clothes on clearance for $3.15 last time I was there, so pairing with clearance, this would make for a great deal.

$4/1 Operation, Guess Who, Connect 4, or Battleship Game
This is a Manufacturer's coupon, so it can't be stacked with the coupon over at Coupons.com, but last time this coupon was out I waited for a sale and picked up a few Connect 4 games for $4.


$3/1 Candyland, Chutes & Ladders, Memory, or Cootie Game
Another Manufacturer's coupon, I waited for a sale, and picked up a bunch of $2 Candyland and Chutes and Ladders last time this coupon was live.

$4/1 Scrabble, Monopoly, Jenga, Sorry, or Life Game
Manufacturer's coupon, but you could possibly use this on the Monopoly card game to get it very inexpensively.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

Popular Posts