Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Post Roundup-November 2014

It's hard to believe that another month has passed us by, and that 2014 will be drawing to a close this month. Here are all the posts from Save Money, Live Joyfully in November. The most popular post this month was an open letter I wrote to a woman who was rude to Junior because of his challenges. I also have a free printable Christmas budget worksheet for you, as well as some easy stocking stuffer ideas for men. So, take a look, and don't forget to Pin your favorite posts!

Junior/Special Needs
Dear Lady Who Told My Deaf Son to be Quiet
Junior's Update-November 2014

Christmas
FREE Christmas Budget Printable Worksheet
25 Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Guys


Kids/Homeschool/Learning
Free $10 Credit to Educents
5 Must Have DIY Travel Activities

Recipes
10 Ideas for Best Ever Homemade Cheese Sauce

Saving Money
Why I Stopped Couponing (and How I'm Still Saving Money)

Book Reviews
Discover God's Heart Devotional Bible (Bible)
Inside the Test Kitchen (Cookbook)
365 Moments of Peace For a Woman's Heart (Devotional)
Farewell Four Waters (Fiction)
The Pizza Bible (Cookbook)
Nelson's Illustrated Bible Dictionary (Bible Reference)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

Popular Posts