I was least impressed with Costco juice prices than any of the other products I've reviewed thus far. That being said, the normal price of juice at Costco is still competitive to grocery store sales, and Costco does often come out with coupons for their juice boxes, sports drinks, and vitamin water, making the unit price significantly lower. If you're going to purchase juice at the grocery store, wait for a sale. If you're going to purchase juice at Costco, wait for the coupons. I was able to stock up on juice at Kroger a few months back, spending less than $0.33 per 8 pack of juice.
Want to Follow the Rest of the Series? Join the Save Money, Live Joyfully Facebook Community!
See More Costco Price Comparisons Here...
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Costco Price Comparison...Juice
Labels:
Costco Price Comparison,
Saving Money
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Frugal Momma's Famous Budget Black Beans I love this recipe. I love this recipe so much I give it to everyone I know. I think I've e...
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * Thinking back on the date September 12, 2012 stirs many deep feelings inside ...
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * So, it's no secret that I'm in love with dollar store cookie sheets. Yo...
-
I'm sorry he's loud. I know. We're working on it. He may not have heard your words of venom, but the glare on your face said i...
-
I love Christmas. It's possible that Christmas music begins at or around Halloween in my home. I love the Christmas cookies, the Chris...
-
I’ve sat down to write this post numerous times over the last month. But, I wasn’t feeling very joyful—quite the opposite actually—...
-
I am among a rare group of "native" San Diegans. Unlike permanent snow birds, I was born and raised right here in ...
-
This is a test of my new site
-
Like most of America, one of my go-to quick fix meals is spaghetti or pasta of some kind. But, truth be told, by the time I get the water b...
-
Follow Me On Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter I love homeschooling. I really, really do. We have chosen to homeschool our kids f...
Price/oz. should be listed for all instead of switching to price per bottle or can or pouch on many of them.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment, Hunter! I put price/oz on items that vary in size. For items that are always the same size and sold individually, I find it most convenient to reference a per/item cost. Hope this helps!
Delete