Here is the Costco Price Comparisons for Milk, Eggs, and Yogurt. I also calculated out the price of Homemade Greek Yogurt to be $0.06/ounce when using Costco whole milk. The prices on most yogurts, eggs, and milk is cheaper at Costco, although there are often yogurt coupons that can result in inexpensive (or even free) yogurt at the grocery store. Milk is never on sale at the grocery stores here (our state has strict dairy laws), so Costco is the way to go if you are in the same boat.
Don't forget that in addition to Costco/Grocery Store comparisons, you can look below at the second chart and find the price per ounce cost in case you would rather compare that way.
Check out the entire comparison here.
Want to follow the entire series? Join the Save Money, Live Joyfully Facebook Community.
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Frugal Momma's Famous Budget Black Beans I love this recipe. I love this recipe so much I give it to everyone I know. I think I've e...
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * Thinking back on the date September 12, 2012 stirs many deep feelings inside ...
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * So, it's no secret that I'm in love with dollar store cookie sheets. Yo...
-
I'm sorry he's loud. I know. We're working on it. He may not have heard your words of venom, but the glare on your face said i...
-
I am among a rare group of "native" San Diegans. Unlike permanent snow birds, I was born and raised right here in ...
-
I’ve sat down to write this post numerous times over the last month. But, I wasn’t feeling very joyful—quite the opposite actually—...
-
This is a test of my new site
-
1. I played baseball as a pitcher until high school. I even got to throw out the First Pitch at a Major League Baseball game. 2. I...
-
I love Christmas. It's possible that Christmas music begins at or around Halloween in my home. I love the Christmas cookies, the Chris...
-
Follow Me On Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter I love homeschooling. I really, really do. We have chosen to homeschool our kids f...
Do you have a reliable Greek yogurt recipe? Mine runs the gamut on texture.
ReplyDeleteHi Shellee! I use my crock pot yogurt, but make sure to strain it really well. Usually overnight. That will make it thick and greek-like. Hope that helps!
Deletehttp://www.savemoneylivejoyfully.com/2011/09/greek-yogurt-in-crock-pot.html