Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Kid's Art Projects...Secret Code Painting

Being in my first trimester of pregnancy, I'm sick and tired. All the time. So, I was looking for an easy activity to keep my daughter occupied that didn't require a lot of time, effort, or clean-up. Enter Secret Code Painting! All you need is white paper, a white crayon, and watercolors.
Start by drawing a picture or writing your message on a white piece of paper with white crayon.


Once you're finished, let your child start painting with watercolors on the paper. Soon, your message or picture will appear like magic!


My daughter yelled: "Look, an egg!" When I shook my head she said "A tomato!". Shaking my head again, she said "An apple!" Finally she threw her hands up and said "I have no idea what that is!" In case you can't tell, it's a pumpkin. Happy Fall!

For more fun ideas, join the Save Money, Live Joyfully Facebook Community!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I have to tuck this away for a fun rainy day activity! I am starting a Linky Party if you want to link up at http://livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com/2011/10/first-ever-linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

Popular Posts