Monday, April 8, 2013

Weekly Menu-April 8-13

It's baseball season again! Oh how I love the smell of freshly mowed grass. And nachos.

I made a batch of Protein Packed Breakfast Cookies yesterday and will have them on hand for simple breakfasts along with fresh fruit. Stinker has a cold, and Junior has some doctor's appointments, so between the driving and running and temperature taking and making sure everyone is drinking enough water, I'm going to be cooking when I can. That means crock pot some days, and easy prep other days.

Monday:
Mushroom Burgundy Veggie Sauce over Egg Noodles, French Bread
(The kids will probably have noodles and fruit instead of the mushroom sauce.)

Tuesday:
Spaghetti and Meatballs, Green Beans, French Bread

Wednesday:
Crock Pot Beef Stew, French Bread

Thursday:
Leftover Stew

Friday:
Homemade Pizza, Salad

Saturday:
Leftovers

Browse all my family favorite recipes HERE

Join Our Facebook Community.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

Popular Posts