This coming week at Target (May 15-21), 4x6 prints are only $0.10 each IN STORE. There is also a Target coupon for $2 off 20 prints on Target's website. This would make 20 4x6 prints FREE! (Though, you might still have to pay tax.)
I believe you would have to take your memory card into the store to download your photos there to get the deal, since it doesn't look like there is an online coupon code for the Target coupon. But, if you're going to be in the store anyway this week, it's a great deal!
Saturday, May 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Frugal Momma's Famous Budget Black Beans I love this recipe. I love this recipe so much I give it to everyone I know. I think I've e...
-
My husband eats Greek Yogurt for breakfast every morning. So, imagine my excitement when I found this online tutorial for making your own yo...
-
I'm just getting over several months of severe morning sickness. On the several occasions in the previous four months I did cook, I trie...
-
One of the first tips you'll see on money saving sites is "plan a menu". I've received enough comments and messages aski...
-
I’ve sat down to write this post numerous times over the last month. But, I wasn’t feeling very joyful—quite the opposite actually—...
-
As I've mentioned before, we've been helping Junior work through his sensory processing issues caused by his deafness, and part...
-
Every once in a while, a book comes along that totally changes my perspective. Jennie Cunnion's parenting book, Parenting the Wholehea...
-
Luckily, pantry staple items such as canned foods and other non-perishables are often on sale and have coupons for them. However, some thing...
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * So, it's no secret that I'm in love with dollar store cookie sheets. Yo...
-
First of all, let me just say that this project is probably best suited for ages 4 and up. And make sure you use non-toxic paint! You will ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!