Saturday, May 7, 2011
Living Joyfully-Happiness is a Choice
So many things get in the way of our ability to be joyful. Truth be told, it's a moment by moment choice.
Today I challenge you. Figure out what's really important to you. For me, it's God and my family. Then, focus on those things. Don't give anyone the power to determine your happiness, determine your OWN happiness by focusing on the good things.
Take deep breaths, be grateful, focus on the good.
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.
-Philippians 4:8, NIV
Labels:
Living Joyfully
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Frugal Momma's Famous Budget Black Beans I love this recipe. I love this recipe so much I give it to everyone I know. I think I've e...
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * Thinking back on the date September 12, 2012 stirs many deep feelings inside ...
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * So, it's no secret that I'm in love with dollar store cookie sheets. Yo...
-
I'm sorry he's loud. I know. We're working on it. He may not have heard your words of venom, but the glare on your face said i...
-
I’ve sat down to write this post numerous times over the last month. But, I wasn’t feeling very joyful—quite the opposite actually—...
-
I love Christmas. It's possible that Christmas music begins at or around Halloween in my home. I love the Christmas cookies, the Chris...
-
I am among a rare group of "native" San Diegans. Unlike permanent snow birds, I was born and raised right here in ...
-
This is a test of my new site
-
Like most of America, one of my go-to quick fix meals is spaghetti or pasta of some kind. But, truth be told, by the time I get the water b...
-
Follow Me On Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter I love homeschooling. I really, really do. We have chosen to homeschool our kids f...
I am so excited that you started this blog! Coupon-ing is so overwhelming to me and I've been wishing someone could just tell me exactly what to do! I clip coupons and then forget to bring them to the store! I totally agree with the "living below your means" philosophy, and not buying extra stuff just because it's on sale (although I do sometimes!!) Thanks for starting this! I'm excited to see what else you have in store!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jessi. I always look forward to your creative ideas as well!
ReplyDelete