Friday, May 6, 2011
Weekend Joy
Take a minute to slow down this weekend. Think about your blessings. The Tater Tot and I like to play the Grateful Game. It's easy. You name one thing you're grateful for. Then another. Then another. Soon, you are so full of joy and thankfulness for all the things you have been blessed with. Our culture likes to focus on what they DON'T have, as opposed to what they do. No wonder we're never content! The easiest way to save money is to be content with what you have. This will easily divide your needs from your wants, and allow you to live free and full of joy, instead of as a slave to always wanting more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Frugal Momma's Famous Budget Black Beans I love this recipe. I love this recipe so much I give it to everyone I know. I think I've e...
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * So, it's no secret that I'm in love with dollar store cookie sheets. Yo...
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * Thinking back on the date September 12, 2012 stirs many deep feelings inside ...
-
I'm sorry he's loud. I know. We're working on it. He may not have heard your words of venom, but the glare on your face said i...
-
I love Christmas. It's possible that Christmas music begins at or around Halloween in my home. I love the Christmas cookies, the Chris...
-
I’ve sat down to write this post numerous times over the last month. But, I wasn’t feeling very joyful—quite the opposite actually—...
-
I am among a rare group of "native" San Diegans. Unlike permanent snow birds, I was born and raised right here in ...
-
My husband eats Greek Yogurt for breakfast every morning. So, imagine my excitement when I found this online tutorial for making your own yo...
-
Like most of America, one of my go-to quick fix meals is spaghetti or pasta of some kind. But, truth be told, by the time I get the water b...
-
This is a test of my new site
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!