Here are the supplies you will need for this adorable Lion:
A piece of yellow construction paper, cut as shown
A triangle cut out of black construction paper for the nose
About 8-10 strips of yellow and orange cardstock, wrapped around a pencil to create a curling effect
2 yellow and orange pipe cleaners, cut into 2 inch strips for whiskers
2 googly eyes
Glue...I started with School Glue, but switched to Tacky Glue for the whiskers.
A craft stick (not shown, optional)
Glue the eyes, nose, and smile as shown. Arrange straight pipe cleaners on the side of the Lion's face to create whiskers. (Not shown)
To finish, have your child glue on the lions curls, and glue to a craft stick if desired. If using Tacky Glue, let dry 24 hours. Enjoy!
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Frugal Momma's Famous Budget Black Beans I love this recipe. I love this recipe so much I give it to everyone I know. I think I've e...
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * Thinking back on the date September 12, 2012 stirs many deep feelings inside ...
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * So, it's no secret that I'm in love with dollar store cookie sheets. Yo...
-
I'm sorry he's loud. I know. We're working on it. He may not have heard your words of venom, but the glare on your face said i...
-
I love Christmas. It's possible that Christmas music begins at or around Halloween in my home. I love the Christmas cookies, the Chris...
-
I’ve sat down to write this post numerous times over the last month. But, I wasn’t feeling very joyful—quite the opposite actually—...
-
I am among a rare group of "native" San Diegans. Unlike permanent snow birds, I was born and raised right here in ...
-
This is a test of my new site
-
Like most of America, one of my go-to quick fix meals is spaghetti or pasta of some kind. But, truth be told, by the time I get the water b...
-
Follow Me On Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter I love homeschooling. I really, really do. We have chosen to homeschool our kids f...
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!