Our freezer died last week, and we had to toss everything. So, this week's menu is revolving around quick and easy with minimal meat. (We had probably 40 lbs of meat in the freezer that went bad.)
What is on YOUR menu this week?
Sunday, July 17
Chicago Style Beef Dogs (We have an unopened pack of hot dogs in the fridge)
Chips
Fresh Fruit
Monday, July 18
Black Bean Enchiladas (This is the ultimate money saving meal!)
Green Salad
Tuesday, July 19
Steak Salad (Adding thin cut steak to salad cuts down on the amount of meat you have to purchase)
French Bread
Wednesday, July 20
Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches (Purchasing thin cut steak,which goes a lot further than whole steak!) Chips
Green Salad
Thursday, July 21
Fresh Grilled Fish (We have a gift certificate to the local fish market, so I'll pick up fish there)
Cilantro Lime Rice
Steamed Veggies
Friday, July 22
Pasta with Homemade Tomato Sauce (We got our first batch of garden fresh tomatoes this week, woohoo!)
Green Beans
Garlic Bread
Saturday, July 23
Out for Wedding Anniversary!
Monday, July 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Frugal Momma's Famous Budget Black Beans I love this recipe. I love this recipe so much I give it to everyone I know. I think I've e...
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * Thinking back on the date September 12, 2012 stirs many deep feelings inside ...
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * So, it's no secret that I'm in love with dollar store cookie sheets. Yo...
-
I'm sorry he's loud. I know. We're working on it. He may not have heard your words of venom, but the glare on your face said i...
-
I love Christmas. It's possible that Christmas music begins at or around Halloween in my home. I love the Christmas cookies, the Chris...
-
I’ve sat down to write this post numerous times over the last month. But, I wasn’t feeling very joyful—quite the opposite actually—...
-
I am among a rare group of "native" San Diegans. Unlike permanent snow birds, I was born and raised right here in ...
-
This is a test of my new site
-
Like most of America, one of my go-to quick fix meals is spaghetti or pasta of some kind. But, truth be told, by the time I get the water b...
-
1. I played baseball as a pitcher until high school. I even got to throw out the First Pitch at a Major League Baseball game. 2. I...
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!