It's baseball season again! Oh how I love the smell of freshly mowed grass. And nachos.
I made a batch of Protein Packed Breakfast Cookies yesterday and will have them on hand for simple breakfasts along with fresh fruit. Stinker has a cold, and Junior has some doctor's appointments, so between the driving and running and temperature taking and making sure everyone is drinking enough water, I'm going to be cooking when I can. That means crock pot some days, and easy prep other days.
Monday:
Mushroom Burgundy Veggie Sauce over Egg Noodles, French Bread
(The kids will probably have noodles and fruit instead of the mushroom sauce.)
Tuesday:
Spaghetti and Meatballs, Green Beans, French Bread
Wednesday:
Crock Pot Beef Stew, French Bread
Thursday:
Leftover Stew
Friday:
Homemade Pizza, Salad
Saturday:
Leftovers
Browse all my family favorite recipes HERE
Join Our Facebook Community.
Monday, April 8, 2013
Weekly Menu-April 8-13
Labels:
Freezer Cooking,
Recipes,
Weekly Menu
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Frugal Momma's Famous Budget Black Beans I love this recipe. I love this recipe so much I give it to everyone I know. I think I've e...
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * Thinking back on the date September 12, 2012 stirs many deep feelings inside ...
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * So, it's no secret that I'm in love with dollar store cookie sheets. Yo...
-
I'm sorry he's loud. I know. We're working on it. He may not have heard your words of venom, but the glare on your face said i...
-
I love Christmas. It's possible that Christmas music begins at or around Halloween in my home. I love the Christmas cookies, the Chris...
-
I’ve sat down to write this post numerous times over the last month. But, I wasn’t feeling very joyful—quite the opposite actually—...
-
I am among a rare group of "native" San Diegans. Unlike permanent snow birds, I was born and raised right here in ...
-
This is a test of my new site
-
Like most of America, one of my go-to quick fix meals is spaghetti or pasta of some kind. But, truth be told, by the time I get the water b...
-
Follow Me On Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter I love homeschooling. I really, really do. We have chosen to homeschool our kids f...
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!